15-08-2007

Julie Paschkis










I love Christmas and normally this time of the year I am already very busy creating new items.

Internet is a very nice media to look for inspiration. Looking for the item Nutcracker I came on the site of Julie Paschkis, an illustrator of books. She illustrated the book THE NUTCRACKER by E.T.A. Hoffmann, Chronicle Books, 2001.
Also she has lovely Liberty Notes and these cards are a way for Julie to raise money for good organizations. All proceeds from the Liberty Notes will go to benefit the ACLU.





1 opmerking:

Cowboys and Custard Mercantile zei

Dear Carla
Your blog is enchanting and such a visual treat!
It really appeals to the child in me..
My mother took me to see the Nutcracker Ballet when I was very young and it was just magical.. I will never forget it.
Michelex