21-10-2007

Chevrolet (CHEVY) 1953


Next project: Finishing my painting of a Chevrolet 1953

I never went to Cuba, but since internet I can imagine how that country looks like. Especially I love the pictures with the old Cuban taxi.s. How in the world were they able to collect all these beautifull old memories of cars. But I love them for the way they still caring for these cars.
Otherwise all those cars have.nt been excisting anymore. This painting of a Chevrolet of 1953 I started half a year ago. I did not paint the last 6 months, but now, after my surgery, I started again and yes, I still love it. Backgrounds are not my piece of cake, but I have to praxis over and over again to also enjoy painting backgrounds. There is still so much to learn. But these lessons I like, it only costs time.

Geen opmerkingen: