30-12-2007

New painting

Today I started a new painting. It.s not finished yet, but there is a beginning again. I love paintings the eyes. That.s when a portrait starts living for me. Now the paint has to dry a bit and then I can work on it again. Is.t she adorable. It breaks your heart to know that she is an orphan. And there are so many of them.
Children without a future. Next year I hope to be able to paint a lot of portraits and then organize an exhibition. Then I hope to sell a lot of my paintings and a part of the money I will donate to an organization who can help to give these children hope and a better future.








4 opmerkingen:

TOMAS zei

your portrait touches my heart and the applause comes out of itself - Thank you for the sharing your love/the TALKING pictures with us.

Just 2 hours remains till 2008. Let it be the most glorious New Year.
My best wishes

Unknown zei

Hi Carla, have a wonderful new happy Year 2008. I think it is a great idea to organize an exhibition and donate part of the money!
Have a good day
Andrea

Mahalo zei

I LOVE it! Her eyes and mouth !
- It touches me very much :-)

~* ♥ Fallen Angel ♥ *~ zei

Oh, look at those big eyes! Wonderful! I think you are very talented!