30-09-2008

Holiday in Denmark on the island Langeland





After two years staying at home we took a holiday in Denmark for two weeks. We booked a holidayhouse at the island Langeland. A beautiful island were we had such a beautiful time that we have decided to go back there next year. The house was lovely with a big garden and less then 100 mtrs. from the sea. During our holiday we have been looking for nice places to stay next year and yes we found a place with a wauw factor. Doesn.t look cute?

1 opmerking:

Unknown zei

Hello there! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. I love your blog and all your beautiful pictures. I really enjoyed seeing these pictures because my mom is from Denmark and I have been over there plenty when I was younger. My mom is over visiting right now and will return here in about a week!
~Trine