20-04-2009

My first exposition of oilpaintings




This beautiful old Zaans building, called HET WEEFHUIS is the place for my first exhibition of oilpaintings. I love this building, most of all because I grow up in this area.

In my teenyears I visited art expositions myself here and now I.m able to have my own exposition in this building. Lucky me!!! Date: saturday 16 and sunday 17th of may 2009. Time 12.00 till 17.00

Everyone is welcome!!


It.s nearby the Zaanse Schans, a place a lot of tourist will know of or have been visited in the past. Typical Dutch wooden houses and windmills can be visited there.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

Beste Carla,

Wat leuk dat je gaat exposeren in het Weefhuis. We komen zeker even kijken. Alvast heel veel succes!!
Simon heeft er al een paar keer gehangen met Tengel en ikzelf met de foto-exposities 'Terschelling Wad'n eiland!' en Het Pieterpad.

groetjes Annemarieke Koelewijn